Ukraine Hostels. A low priced accommodation to budget travelers.

What are the hostels?

Ukraine hostels are an excellent opportunity to see one of the Europe oldest countries whose history started more than 20 centuries ago without spending big money for accommodation. The hostels offer discount accommodation, usually in dormitory stile with separate quarters for men and women. Many hostels have low price meals available or kitchen where their guests can cook something.

Discounts available in youth hostels. If you are a full-time student or teacher, or if you are under 26, many hostels offer discounts to the holders of ISIC, ITIC , IYTC cards. There are some other possible discounts which are necessary to research. For example, VIP Backpackers Cards.

DSC_3409

To book a hostel.

To book budget accommodation, just use the secure form . Enter the city/country and arrival date, and pick out the hostel of your choice. You’ll only be charged 10% of price. There is no any booking fee now. The remaining 90% is due to the hostel on your arrival.